Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dethklok's Dethalbum III

I was added as a contributor a while ago, but haven't had the time to...contribute. Sorry guys! So here goes!

Got my grubby little hands on Dethklok's Dethalbum III.


File:DethklokDethalbum3.jpg
(Album image from Wikipedia)

What can I say, another totally metal album just as metal as The Dethalbum and Dethalbum II. This album contains all songs from the most recent season in their completeness as opposed to the short clips played during gore scenes and just plain awesomeness.

A few minor complaints...the absence of Dethklok's banter between each other like in The Dethalbum's Deluxe Edition's "Dethklok Gets in Tune" or "Murdertrain a Comin'". I personally would've liked another song sung by Pickles or Dr. Rockzo at least as a bonus song. Dethalbum III is missing never heard songs that the previous albums debuted on the respective albums instead of the show (Better Metal Snake, The Lost Vikings, Murmaider II: The Water God) .

Favorite song? There's no comparison to my favorites from the other albums (Almost every song from The Dethalbum and Bloodlines from Dethalbum II). Dethalbum III songs are all solid, but I don't think I can pick a favorite just yet. I definitely would've liked to have seen a Murmaider III.

Overall, if you're a fan of Metalocalypse this is a must have. Support Dethklok and buy the album so that they can make more for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment